Custom Coating, Inc. offers laboratory support to ensure the highest coating quality.
Laboratory support includes:
- Perkin Elmer AAnalyst200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Measures metal content in coating baths to ensure consistent process quality
- Porta-Spec Model 2501 X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrograph
- Provides instant feedback on Alodine-5200 coating weights
- CCI-Designed Experimental Pilot Line
- Replicates the mass production line in 15-gallon tanks. Used for special coating process development or customer requests.
- Olympus SZ-ST Stereo Microscope
- Allows visual inspection of part surfaces
- Singleton SCCH22 Salt Spray Cabinet
- Tests corrosion resistance for steel parts
- Denver Instrument AA-250 Analytical Balance
- Verifies phosphate coating weight